Monday, February 20, 2006

monday

binks woke up in the middle of the night coughing so instead of waking him and making him go to school, i figured i'd let him stay home and hopefully the cough would subside.

well it did and now at 12pm he is driving me crazy, on my one morning off!

ugh, i hate when i make the wrong decision in the morning. of course the fact that's 7am, i'm not quite awake i could plead the eyes-only-half-opened plea.

had a nice weekend: my friend ree-ree (not her real name, no kidding hey) was here for a visit with her boyfriend. there was a wee bit of drinkin' on sat nite as we changed up the rules of 'catch phrase'....every time you and your partner lost, a shot of either baja rosa or blue and/or green sour puss (not mixed) had to be taken. for the record i wussed out and only had shots of my drink: vodka, pineapple and cranberry.

i'm not a good shot taker: as i only need 3 drinks regularly to get drunk, shots don't help the matter. last time the memory of inhaling 9 shots of baja is still quite clear, or somewhat anyways: consisting of getting into a fight on the dance floor with some guy, throwing up all over someone's car tire and never wanting to see anything pink again for a looong time has cured me of the need to do shots.

so the weekend was fun, no hangovers amazingly, just still a little tired today and binks isn't helping.

better go as my little man needs a drinks, thank goodness for school tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too cute! Hope Binks is feeling better. I still have a residual cough from that nasty cold I've been carrying around for about a month. It's no fun, so I sympathize with him completely.

emotional girl said...

yay, he's back to school, woot woot :)