Monday, January 16, 2006

wish me luck

this morning is my first date with gym. gym and i are teaming up to battle the bulge and destroy stress. like any first date, we have to see how much we like each other. will it be instant attraction or do we have to grow on each other? will i take gym's call after a couple of dates or will i string him along hoping to find a spark, a mutual likeness?

or will i just admit "i'm really not that into you"

i'll keep you updated on our relationship as it progresses
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I managed to ##Capture ## your ##Blog ## whilst trying to ##Dominate ## the scenes with my ##Blog## I did enjoy reading what you wrote even tho' i did not intend to as I was looking for a site that a story of ##MLM##so I stopped by your site , Interesting, i like how the other half lives, Nice read , than you. Annieb

Anonymous said...

I really want to like gym, I do. But he's so expensive and I can't afford to have him in my life right now. If he were a cheaper date, he and I might get along a little better. ;)