Sunday, January 22, 2006

who's who....do you really want to know?

for now i'm not using real names so i figured i would used a code to talk about family and friends. so here's the code:

hub: my husband of 3 1/2 years, we haven't been married long but have been together 10 years ( i know i can't believe it either) he's one of the good guys even if it doesn't seem like i know that. i'm very blessed to have met this man.

boo: my 10 yr old daughter who changed, literally, my life. it would have turned out very different if she had not chosen me to be her mother.

binks: my 6 year old son who made my life and our family complete.

ss: my 11 year old step-son who lives with his adopted mother but we all have a very open relationship together- adopted mother, biological mom and boyfriend and us. it's an amazing situation and i am very grateful for it.

mom: my rock, she made me who i am today, without her, i don't know how i would've survived but i can only love her from my heart. she is my angel looking after me and my bro. life will never be the same without her in it.

dad: the first man i ever loved who taught me dance on his toes and to laugh at life. he is always there for me when i truly need him.

sd: my step-dad who has always loved me even when i didn't deserve to be. more like one of my friends than a dad.

sm1: my dad's first second wife

sm2: my dad's second second wife, his partner now.

bro: my 'real' brother... my mom and dad's. he's my l'il bro who i can't help but try and mother. i love him more than he will probably ever know. without him i would feel lost.

mil: my mother-in-law whom i love and probably the closest i will ever have for a mom again. makes me very thankful to have married into her family.

fil: father-in-law who has the same sense of humor i do which alot people don't get. we are very sarcastic to each other which is awesome. again am very grateful for.

sis: my bro's partner, she's awesome. knowing her helped opened my whole way of thinking and being. the closest i ever had to a sister.

bf: best friend(as junior high that is :o) ) have known each other since we were 8. my other sister.

bfh: best friend's hub...probably my closest 'guy friend'. my intellectual match (ok, he's above me.

okay i think i'm done for now. for those of you not included please don't take it personal, i love you all...there's just sooo many great people in my life, i can't write about you all right now :o)

4 comments:

b said...

sounds like you've got a lot of great people in your life
:O)

emotional girl said...

i'm very lucky and blessed.

Anonymous said...

We're a lot alike on that account. I, too, am very fortunate for the people around me. I've been very lucky to have come across such wonderful people (like you) through my computer as well. I've never done a who's who though, I think I'd confuse myself! Heehee!

Anonymous said...

I'm very lucky to have yu in my life.We been threw alot in the past,I know that your alway's there for me!!!Yu know me scince I waz 10 yr's old.That tell's yu we have good friendship.