Thursday, September 21, 2006

Miss H

The wonderful thing about the Internet is that it can open up a whole new world for some. It can bring people into your life that you would not have met otherwise.

I have one of those connections with one of the most amazing woman I have ever known.

And I have never met her in real life. I have not even talked to her on the phone but I consider her one of my closest friends.

She is awesome, beautiful (even though she doesn't think she is), strong, sensitive, sweet, loyal, loving, tenacious, forgiving and everything else in between.

If I were to have a girl-crush she'd be my type :o)

I'm writing of her today, tonight actually because today is a tough one for her.

Her mother passed away 5 years ago today.

I think 5 years is some what of a milestone even if we don't want it to be. It marks a period in your life.

The amazing thing about Miss H. is that even though she's going through her own moments, she took the time to comment to me. Letting me know how much she cares for me. Even through my lack of correspondence, she remains constant.

My constant.

And for that I am truly grateful beyond words.

I luv you, Miss H. and I wish I was able to hug you today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, honey! Thank you for your kind words and thoughtfulness. You brought tears to my eyes and I hope you know that I love you too.