Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Miss Right Ovary

Dear Miss Ovary

I'm sorry to hear that you had to be removed. I do miss you but I don't miss the pain and trouble you started. I know it wasn't entirely your fault, evil Endo made her contribution as well.

Even though you are no longer available, you are, although not being your fault (again) still causing ruckus. The hormones that are not working properly are becoming quite annoying especially the crying jags. In the worst possible times. Over the silliest little things.

Like this morning, when there was no chance of Hubby being hurt even if that car had hit our car as I watched. Tears sprang and uneasy breathing ensued. Silly, silly but that's what has been happening with the hormones lately.

So if there is a possibility of any kind of connection to your sister, Left ovary, could you do me a favor and have her get her shite straightened out?

Otherwise she may find herself unwelcomed as you became and may be following you to the *Great Unknown Ovary Heaven in the sky.

*Also known as the Labratory garbage can

Sincerely wishing things had turned out differently,
Emotional Girl

No comments: