Monday, March 10, 2008

Alright,I'm trying this again.
So what's new, you ask?

Lots and nothing.

Spring is finally here and once again I'm loving it and dreading how it can make me feel. Even 6 years later it feels the same...the beginning of the end of my before life. The life before the cancer. The life before when everything seemed so simple, too simple. The life before when I was still naive, more self-involved, less strong, less sure of who I am and who I want to be. Simple life.

Will my life ever feel simple again? Do I want it to be? What really is simple?

I know I strive to have a life that is not chaotic....I don't like or deal well with chaos. I like structure, routine but I don't want monotony or boredom. I feel that maybe it's become that way more than I would like. The problem is knowing how to change it when you all you feel like doing is the known.

This post is all over the place...sorry but lately I guess I'm all over the place as well.

So much for simple.

No comments: