Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So I've officially become a red-head.

I don't quite know how I feel about the change...I've been a blonde for a very long time. We'll see if it stays.

There's a mish-mash of stuff to say, most of pretty boring.

I'm not quite in the holiday mood and I wish I were. I have to be. I love Christmas too much not to be. I just don't have the motivation right now. I need Santa's elves to come in and set up my decorations for me.

Any volunteers???

Like I said there's much to say, just not the words to be found.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the red hair! :o) I'd help you set up your decorations if we weren't so geographically challenged.

emotional girl said...

You're so sweet...come on just fly over for the holidays :)

I would send you a pic but I'm a computer-failure and don't know how to email pics. Maybe when the hub gets home he'll do it for me. It's not all red...there are blonde streaks as well..hopefully I grow to like it more :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, emotional girl. I was browsing soem random blogs and found you here... I'll probably be reading some more. My father died of cancer recently and has been on my mind constantly today. I find it helps to seek out others who have had loved ones stolen by the same awful disease. I hope your pain begins to ease soon.

And I hope you enjoy your red hair. I've kept mine red since junior high and wouldn't have it any other color.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

My webpage Eric D Gray

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

here is my blog Racing Rivals Hack