Monday, March 27, 2006

only took 10 years for this "aha" moment

you'd think that after being married for almost 4 years and being with the same man for 10, i'd already have known this but i had a true realization tonight.

he loves me.

truly loves me...

all of me, even at my worst, more so at my best i'm sure.

i don't know if there is anything that i could show him that would take that away. he's pretty much seen all of me and still he loves me.

he allows me to be me, warts and all.

no other male has ever made me feel that incredibly safe to be just me.

i love him more than i can describe for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! How couldn't he love you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I didn't say that right, did I? Hahahaha...How could he NOT love you. Yeah, that's the way. Whatta maroon I am! :o)

emotional girl said...

thanks sweetie....i love maroons :)

b said...

I hope you share this post with him. What a beautiful post.